BiabxETW (Online Review Of Biba’s Latest Online Collection)
It might be a little surprising but I have a slightly different fascination for ethnic clothing! Most might not agree but I surely feel that a woman looks more enchanting in a simple yet ecstatic traditional piece.
Now why I call my romanticism about ethnic pieces a little different is that people with such love might be more hypnotised towards the sari but what seems more alluring to me are the SALWAR SUITS! The reason is unknown to me as well. Call it an individual choice or love or the way I visualise myself in them but salwar pieces to me are more attractive compared to The Sari.
Also, which Indian traditional occasion is complete without tonnes of beautiful women dressed in gorgeous ethnic pieces!
Being a fashion blogger am always in search of good outfits to post about, in search of all the latest collections, online shopping sights etc and henceforth I stumbled upon Biba’s latest collection.
Biba has always been one of my most favourite brands for salwar suit collection and each time they launch their latest collection am sure to buy stuff from them!
This time for a change, I thought of sharing my experience with my lovely readers too and give you all an honest online review about BIBA’s latest salwar suit pieces, their prints, fabric pieces, designs and definitely about their online shopping facilities and experiences.
Starting off with their collection, this time as always, Biba has brought to all of us an amazing variety of salwar suits with an amazing price range
- A number of categories of salwar suits starting from A-line, Anarkali, Asymmetrical, Flared to even Kalidar and straight fits.
- Varieties of comfortable cotton fabrics for the summer.
- Fabric collection ranging from chiffon, georgette, etc
- Amazing designs with varieties of neckline designs and sleeves.
- An ecstatic collection of both plain and printed salwar kameez sets.
- Both traditional and contemporary bottoms matching your taste and the mood of the occasion.
- Colours to die for including the Pantone colours.
- Both serene and gaudy prints.
- Last but certainly not the least price ranges from 950 INR to 1150 INR (quite reasonable)
The reviews are certainly making me a little greedy to shop more from BIBA. So for your next Salwar Kameez Online Shopping do consider Biba & I have already listed my favourites.
Go for it!
Also, don’t forget to share with me your views on their collection and all your shopping experiences.
Feel free to connect with me and do follow me on my Instagram handle
Hugs & Kisses–XOXO.
Nicely written. Perhaps an aspiring manager could argue/reason out her opinions, thus making her blog more powerful and descriptive. Anyway, keep up the good work! (y)
Nice online collection of BIBA. Every girl will defiantly like it.
Hope so too @fashioonsky
Such a Nice post and Images, Buy salwar Kameez at Reputed online store, Keep posting